In this lab, you will be learning how to implement Entity Framework Core code first approach into your ASP.NET Core applications. By the end of the lab, you'll have the skills to create an application with Entity framework core. Learn how to connect to the database using entity framework core in ASP.NET Core.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Describe how to implement Entity framework core for your ASP.NET Core application.
- Implement the Code first approach in EF Core using Migration
- Implement CRUD operations
You should be familiar with:
- Basic Understanding of ASP.NET Core
- Visual Studio IDE
- Create an Empty ASP.NET Core MVC application.
- Create a Data Access Layer (DAL) Project.
- Create Employee and Department Pages.
- Create Employee and Department Entities in the DAL project.
- Implementing Entity Framework Core – Code First Approach in the DAL project.
- Implementing CRUD operations using Entity Framework Core – Code First Approach in WebApp Project