In this lab, you will be learning how to implement EF Core DB’s first approach for Image operations in ASP.NET Core applications. By the end of the lab, you'll have the skills to create an application with EF Core. Learn how to connect to the database using entity framework core in ASP.NET Core. Learn to perform Image Upload, Update and Delete operations.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Describe how to implement Entity framework core for your ASP.NET Core application.
- Implement the Database first approach in EFCore
- Implement Image Upload, Update and Delete operations.
You should be familiar with:
- Basic Understanding of ASP.NET Core
- Visual Studio IDE
- Create an Empty ASP.NET Core MVC application.
- Create a Data Access Layer (DAL) Project.
- Create an Employee Pages
- Define database mapping with the help of the EF database first approach.
- Create CUD operations for Employees. Here, you have to add and update and delete the image.
- Please add confirm box before deleting a record.
- Show Error messages while performing these operations.