In this lab, you will walk through the Amazon CloudFront creation and work. In this lab, you will create an Amazon CloudFront distribution. It will distribute a publicly accessible image file stored in an Amazon S3 bucket.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Create an S3 Bucket
- Upload a file to the S3 bucket.
- Create Custom Error pages.
- Make the objects public.
- Create a new Amazon CloudFront distribution.
- Accessing images through Cloud front.
- Configuring custom Error Page
- Restricting the Geographic Distribution of your content.
You should be familiar with:
- Hands-on knowledge of S3 Bucket.
- Conceptual Understanding of Amazon CloudFront.