In this lab, you will walk through the steps to export the RDS DB snapshot to S3. In this lab, you will practice creating an Amazon RDS DB Instance, Amazon S3 Bucket, and AWS KMS Key.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Create an Amazon S3 Bucket.
- Create an AWS KMS Key.
- Create a Security group for the RDS DB Instance.
- Create an Amazon RDS DB Instance.
- Take a snapshot from an existing DB Instance.
- Create a sample database and a table.
- Export the Snapshot to S3.
You should be familiar with:
- Hands-on knowledge of S3 Bucket.
- Conceptual Understanding of the RDS database.