In this lab, you will walk through the steps to configure Azure Monitor to collect data from an Azure virtual machine and Use Application Insights to monitor your website.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Deploy an Azure VM to monitor
- Create a workspace
- Enable the log analytics VM extension
- Collect event and performance of a windows VM
- View data collected
- Enable Application Insights
- Create an HTML file
- Configure App Insights SDK
- Start monitoring in the Azure Portal
You should be familiar with:
- Conceptual Understanding of Azure Monitor.
- Hands-On knowledge of Virtual Machines.
- You must have Azure Portal Access.