The primary requirement of creating this guide is to show the usage of routing with the third-party package routing configuration by defining the list of routes and rendering the respective component as soon as it matches the defined routing parameter.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- How to use third-party libraries in the existing React app
- How to work with local storage data
- Perform CRUD operation with the local storage data
You should have a basic understanding of react components, bootstrap, information about the local storage, and how routing works in general.
- Add Routing for Navigation
- Show Active Menu as Highlighted
- Create a component for User Listing
- Create a component for Creating a User
- Perform CRUD Operations Using Local Storage
Note: Use HTML5 Local Storage for Users List and Bootstrap for Nav Menu