Analysing Angular, React, and Vue in tandem
Angular vs React vs Vue
A quick glance into Angular vs React vs Vue performance is shown below:
- Designed by Facebook and it emphasizes the separation of concerns across components and uses a virtual DOM to update the UI quickly.
- Have a sizable and vibrant community, and there are numerous tools and third-party libraries available.
- When compared to Angular, it is more lightweight and simpler to grasp
- Published in 2010 as AngularJS and created by Google
- Synchronises data between the UI and the underlying model automatically using a two-way data binding method
- Possesses a broad range of built-in features, such as a strong templating engine and dependency injection
- Due to its numerous features and concepts, has a rather steep learning curve when compared to React and Vue.
- As it is robust and scalable, is frequently preferred for large, enterprise-level applications.
- Evan You developed and published in 2014.
- Updates the UI quickly and effectively using a virtual DOM and reactive data binding.
- It has a straightforward and user-friendly API which makes it simple to learn and use.
- It is small in size and flexible, it makes it simple to integrate with already-existing projects and libraries.
- It has a network and ecosystem of third-party tools and libraries that are expandable
- For modest to medium-sized applications, are usually favoured because of their simplicity and usability.